Exchanging knowledge is at the very heart of who we are and what we do.
We’re always on the lookout for people that have a passion for sharing their skills and knowledge to keep heritage arts and trades alive.
Our facilities are world class, and focus on metalworking, woodworking, leatherworking, fashion & textiles, decorative arts and heritage building trades.
If you haven’t taught before, our team can support you to develop your teaching skills.
No enquiry is too small, whether it be about the types of machines we use, the equipment set-ups in each studio or, about what it takes to become an instructor with us.
Say hello and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider becoming an instructor at the Centre for Rare Arts & Forgotten Trades
- Ensure rare skills, knowledge and practices survive into the future
- Diversify your income and cashflow to support your own practice or business
- Join a community of like-minded practitioners who are passionate about sharing skills and knowledge
- Inspire people to learn
- Help people discover what it is to ‘make’ and nurture their appreciation for the handmade, quality materials and craftsmanship
- Be profiled on the website and our social media platforms
- Build awareness for your own practice or business to a new audience
- Enjoy teaching without the pain of assessments and paperwork
- Teach in an inspiring world class facility with high quality machines, tools and equipment for you and your students to use
- Be supported by our team who want to make your teaching experience as smooth as possible