If you want to change or cancel your booking
If you cannot attend your booked Workshop, we encourage you to transfer the fee toward tuition for a future workshop. This replacement booking must be activated within 6 months of the original workshop date. Tickets cannot be exchanged for credit or cash, on-sold for commercial gain, or sold to another party. In the event of unexpected circumstances tickets may be transferred to a friend or family member. Requests for cancellation or change of booking should be made in writing via email@example.com
Change of Mind Refunds
We do not offer change of mind refunds except in the following circumstance.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of booking a class and at least 14 days before the class, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel 30 days or more before your class begins, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 30 days but at least 14 days before a class, we will give you a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before a class except in the circumstance outlined below, no refund is possible.
Change of Mind Alterations to Booking
You can change your booking to another of the same value with no fee, or to a class of greater value for the cost of the difference in price, provided you give us at least 30 days' notice. While changes may be possible at shorter notice, these will only be made at the full discretion of the Rare Trades Centre.
A ticket or attendance purchased as a gift may be transferred with no fee to another class, provided that the difference in cost is paid and you give us at least 30 days' notice.
Unable to Attend Your Booked Class
If you are unable to attend the class that you booked due to injury, illness, or the need to provide care for someone with an injury or illness, and give us at least 48 hours' notice via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try to book you onto an alternate class.
- Full refunds due to non-attendance due to injury or illness will only be provided in exceptional circumstances and are subject to the discretion of SHMA (SOVEREIGN HILL MUSEUMS ASSOCIATION).
- If you are unable to attend your booked workshop, we will attempt to book you into another workshop of the same value within 6 months of the original Workshop date. If you would like to attend a workshop at a greater value, you can do so provided you cover any difference of cost. We will not refund or transfer the difference if you book into a workshop of lower value.
If we cancel a workshop or ask you to leave the workshop
If we cancel or reschedule a class for any reason, you will be reimbursed in full. We will not cover any travel, accommodation or other out of pocket expenses incurred by you.
Appointed Officers of the Rare Trades Centre reserve the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry to any person or to remove any person from the Rare Trades Centre without any entitlement to a refund subject to all laws.
The Rare Trades Centre will not reimburse Workshop booking fees if the student:
- Is denied participation because they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs or are inappropriately attired for the Centre’s Workshop environment.
- Is removed from the Workshop in response to inappropriate behaviour or unwillingness to conform to the Centre’s safe operating requirements.
Tickets purchased may not, without the prior written consent of the Centre for Rare Arts & Forgotten Trades be resold, packaged, or used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services. If your ticket has been sold or used in breach of these conditions, the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission without refund. Entry may also be denied if tickets are not purchased from an authorised point-of-sale.