Before you pack your lunch take a look at the amenities we’ve got on hand before you visit:
- Free lockers are located in the entry foyer to secure your personal belongings
- Located in the kitchenette, you can enjoy bottomless tea (a variety of blends) and coffee (filter coffee made by our trusty Moccamaster) all day as well as cold filtered water. Enjoy using the beautiful ceramics and glassware made by local artisans!
- For morning tea, we receive a delivery from our favourite local baker Sara Kittelty of Kittelty’s with a range of homemade cakes and pastries
- To go with our Moccamaster we’ve also got a microwave and sandwich press, perfect for reheating last night’s leftovers or today’s toasties. And importantly we have a fridge to store everything in!
- If bringing your lunch isn’t for you, consider purchasing a lunch pack via the link provided to you in your workshop information pack (workshops run on tight schedules and there is not enough time to go offsite to eat).